The Kirkintilloch Foot Clinic is owned by Liz and Jo Anne Reynolds.
Liz and her daughter Jo Anne are from Kirkintilloch and are specialists in all aspects of foot care.
TEN REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE KIRKINTILLOCH FOOT CLINIC
1. There is no need for a GP referral.
2. Appointments can generally be arranged the same day or next day.
3. Appointments are arranged at specified intervals to avoid long waits in the waiting room.
4. Nail trimming forms part of standard treatment.
5. If a problem still exists within a few days of treatment, then a further appointment will be arranged immediately.
6. Painful ingrown toe nails can be dealt with promptly. NHS waiting lists for this type of treatment can be months ahead.
7. Foot examinations form part of routine treatment. Biomechanical advice is given, to help in a total understanding of the reasons for foot problems.
8. All Instruments are ultrasonically cleaned and sterilised between patients. The practitioners wear surgical gloves for the protection of you, the patient.
9. The practitioners are always available for advice on general foot care.
10. Home visits during clinic hours can be arranged for the housebound or infirm, to suit individual needs.
The receptionist in our practice will arrange any appointments necessary and will be only too pleased to advise you on any aspect of the Clinic including information on the products which are available for sale at reception, e.g. Foot Files, Guard Socks, CCS Foot Care Cream, Lamisil Spray and Odaban Spray.
There is a chair lift available for those who have difficulty with the stairs. After pressing the buzzer on the intercom at the bottom of the stairs, a member of staff will answer and then come down to assist with the chair lift. For the safety of our patients and insurance restrictions, the chair lift cannot be used without a member of staff present.
We accept all major debit and credit cards. If you have any problems or queries, or would like any other information, please do not hesitate to ask.
Kirkintilloch foot clinic
Biomechanical Assessment and Orthotic Centre